We provide a wide range of veterinary services
for your pets.
Routine medical and surgical procedures
We can offer a wide range of routine medical and surgical procedures aided by our brand new digital X-ray and ultrasound machines:
- Export certificates
- Dental work including open and surgical teeth extractions
- Lump removals or largetumour resections
- Abdominal ultrasound
- General radiography
- Full in-house laboratory for blood and urine tests
soft tissue surgery
In soft tissue surgery we have a special interest in BOAS (brachycephalic obstructive airway syndrome) and we commonly perform soft palate resections and nostrils surgery.
BVA hip and elbow scoring are performed routinely.
- Fracture repair: £800-£1600
- Humeral intracondilar fissure (Spaniel elbow): £1600
- CWO-TPLO: £2100
- Lateral (tibio-fabellar) suture: £1100
- TTA: £2000
- Patella surgery: £1400
- BVA hip scoring: £300
- BOAS surgery: £800-£1500
- Laryngeal tie-back: £1500
We can offer a comprehensive service for small animal reproduction whilst promoting responsible and healthy breeding.
Our range of reproduction services include:
- Health testing prior to breeding
- In-house progesterone test
- Male and female fertility assessment
- Semen freezing and storing
- Frozen semen inseminations
- Chilled semen shipments
- Worldwide frozen semen transportation
For more information, please check our dedicated website:
Laparoscopic surgery - key hole
We have a special interest in minimally invasive surgery, laparoscopy and endoscopy and there are multiple sources of evidence about their benefits in both people and animals, especially in terms of pain and recovery.
- Laparoscopic spays
- Laparoscopic gall bladder removal
- Laparoscopic removal of retained testicles
- Laparoscopic gastropexy to prevent gastric torsion
- Gastroscopy and colonoscopy